Anonymous asked:

Whats your IG? I need it for thelastmedia com

WhiteBuddha Answer:

I don’t have one.

Anonymous asked:

im just wondering... i saw your picture (i think it is you) with the abs and everything (im a female as well).... im wondering what exercises you did to get those well defined abs because i have been trying for so long and the exercises i do aren't doing anything... thanks :)

WhiteBuddha Answer:

I don’t know if it sent you my reply or not, but the summary was:

Unfortunately, that is not me, yet. I am making wonderful progress and I would like to help you if I can.

The best advice I’ve ever been given is that abs are only 20% about working out. The other 80% is your diet.

You have to have enough protein to build muscle.

Eat your body weight in protein daily (125lbs = 125 grams) 

We have a lot of misconceptions about Fats and Carbohydrates (natural carbs are good Processed carbs are not)

Here are a few links to get you started, but the best advice I can give you is to educate yourself deeply on nutrition and figure out what you need personally to achieve the desired results.

http://www.thefitclubnetwork.com/2010/04/healthy-eating-tips-for-success-p90x-insanity/

I’m going to post some helpful dietary tips and meal plans from my insanity package to help get you started. Good luck.